Monday, September 5, 2011

The Number Game that is "D"

300

It can be a cool number, if it is say…
 
The movie full of hunky, sweaty Gladiators…Mmm Gerard Butler

A check in your name...Score!

Puppies!
The number of chocolates in your freezer...a delicious arsenal to treat lows!
An original price on some spanky “stripper” boots on a closeout sale (If you read Lora's http://www.mydiabetic-child.com/and Reyna’s http://betabuddies.blogspot.com/ blogs, you are familiar with the stripper shoe obsession)

A lovely Giftcard balance

It is a sucky, no good number if it is…
Your blood sugar upon wakeup today.  Nuff said.

Just to make myself feel better...I think another hot Gladiator photo is in order.

10 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better now and seeing better numbers on that meter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cannot.stop.looking.at.the.Gladiators!!! Ey Yi Yi! :) And, I sure hope you are rid of the 300's girl.

    Still no luck on the "Stripper Shoe" shopping. I need to finish that up for Dear Ol' Lora. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post idea for a shitty blood sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a 371 in the middle of the night last night. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, not a fun blood sugar to wake up to. :( Hope thinking of all those wonderful 300s made you feel a little bit better though!! I loved them - especially the chocolates and puppies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'd rather than a 300 for my blood sugar than 300 puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this awesome post!!!! And um...the pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee.

    Hello everyone, I want to say a special thanks to Dr OGU. for helping me get cured from herpes virus 2019 , I contacted him base on the testimonies I saw about him on the internet I was diagnosed of HERPES Virus i have tried all I can to get cured but all to know avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal man who prepare herbal medication to cure all kind of diseases including HERPES virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try I was cured by his herbal medicine and natural herbs, kindly contact him today through his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    He’s waiting to help you.


    HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING DISEASES;

    If you have any sickness like : H I V/AIDS , CANCER , HERPES HSV 1 or 2 , GENITAL WARTS, Yeast-infection's (HPV), and Hepatitis A, B. liver diseases , Diabetes, 1 or 2. Stroke, Chlamydia, Genital herpes, Alzheimer’s, Trichomoniasis , Tuberculosis, CAD, Gonorrhea, Epilepsy, and Syphilis.

    ReplyDelete