Follow by Email

Monday, September 5, 2011

The Number Game that is "D"


It can be a cool number, if it is say…
The movie full of hunky, sweaty Gladiators…Mmm Gerard Butler

A check in your name...Score!

The number of chocolates in your freezer...a delicious arsenal to treat lows!
An original price on some spanky “stripper” boots on a closeout sale (If you read Lora's Reyna’s blogs, you are familiar with the stripper shoe obsession)

A lovely Giftcard balance

It is a sucky, no good number if it is…
Your blood sugar upon wakeup today.  Nuff said.

Just to make myself feel better...I think another hot Gladiator photo is in order.


  1. Hope you're feeling better now and seeing better numbers on that meter!!

  2. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Ey Yi Yi! :) And, I sure hope you are rid of the 300's girl.

    Still no luck on the "Stripper Shoe" shopping. I need to finish that up for Dear Ol' Lora. xo

  3. Cute post idea for a shitty blood sugar.

  4. I had a 371 in the middle of the night last night. Ugh.

  5. Ugh, not a fun blood sugar to wake up to. :( Hope thinking of all those wonderful 300s made you feel a little bit better though!! I loved them - especially the chocolates and puppies!!

  6. I think I'd rather than a 300 for my blood sugar than 300 puppies!

  7. Thanks for this awesome post!!!! And um...the pictures ;)