Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Bret Michaels. Is There a More Awesome Spokesperson? I Think Not. ♥

These were taken in August of 2010, but I thought they were timeless.  
Love Bret's Tour Bus!!!


We ended up following his tour bus to the show!  :)


I adore this man for plastering this on the side of his bus.


We missed the opening act waiting outside for Bret...it was WORTH it!!!  I held up my Tour de Cure jersey that says "I RIDE WITH DIABETES" and he stopped, smiled, and waved.


He spoke about his diabetes and recent health scares during the concert. 


Best. Concert. Ever!

9 comments:

  1. whoa!!! Looks like you had a blast! What a cool tour bus!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome tour bus!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him!!! Always have but now more than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pics! And so cool you got so close :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First off...I love you...for taking those pix...I mean really!!! HOW AWESOME ARE YOU!??? Really awesome, that is how awesome. And, well Bret is not so bad either...is he? xoxo to you and Bret!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's soooo cool! In England, you'd be lucky to see a tour bus of any kind, let alone one that raises awareness of diabetes! I think that's amazing :)

    I've never heard of Bret Michaels before, but I'll be sure to YouTube him or something now. Thanks for this post, Meagan! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWOWOWOWOW!!! That IS SO COOOOL!!!

    I love that you snapped those photos :)

    Encountering his tour bus is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is that?!? Love those pics :)

    ReplyDelete